From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:08:37 -0400
The St. Patrick's Card Exchange is officially closed. What a great
exchange it was too. Not only did we have fun, but I found it was a
learning experience too! Here's what I learned.

1. Irish Cream comes from Irish cows.
2. The wee people in Ireland live in Lepracondos.
3. And that I am very blessed.

Thank you to: Pat Shaskin, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Marilyn Ledoux,
Stephanie Grant, Angela Dixon, Linda Wimpee, Heather Pittman, Cyndie,
Larry, & Trish Houmard, Angela, Neiswenter, Susie Riddle, Kathleen
Collins, Cindy Mcelvain, and Mindy Harvey for your participation.
You have generously donated $100.00 to SOS.

If you haven't taken part in a card exchange before come join us, it's
a party in your mail box. You get to meet your fellow ferret friends,
and make new ones. The cards that you get cover just about everything.
Some are home made. Some have pictures of ferrets. Some have little
goodies. But I guarantee they will all make you smile. And the best
part is you are helping SOS help shelters, help ferrets. It's a win,
win for everyone.

The Easter Card Exchange is next in line. Please come join in on all
the fun. And thank you for supporting SOS.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html