From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:34:48 -0600
Okay.....what is it with the Rainbow Bridge Controversy??  It is getting
kind of boring.  Why can't we just all agree that The Rainbow Bridge is a
place our animals go to find peace when they die and forget the rest of the
blah-blah-blah?  I don't even think that religion should have been brought
into it....I will call it a "heaven" and you can call it whatever you like:
Happyland, Dookland, Ducksoupland, the great white yonder, just whatever
you want to call it folks.  I think that the person who started The Rainbow
Bridge was just trying to do something good not trying to start fights
between other religions.  Let's get real here and move on and be happy.
Hug your fuzzies and let's get over it.  Call it what you want as long as
it makes for the passing of your animal easier to deal with.  I am sure
that god, Buddha, Mary, the pope, rabbi so in so or whoever on earth the
religious one...is not gonna leave our animals out in the cold.  Please do
not take any offense to anything I have said for I am not religious and I
do not have a religion, but I believe in a god of some form is out there.
I surely don't want anyone yelling at me and saying that I am taking the
Christian side or the Baptist side or whatever because I do not have any
religion.  I am me and I believe in a "higher power" "higher being" if you
will and I think what I think and you think what you think so shouldn't
that make us all about equal?  I don't get offended when someone calls The
Rainbow Bridge a burial ground, or a sacred place, or a pet cemetery....
it's no biggie really.  Well hug those babies and give them lots of
kisses... and just be happy.

LadyFerret-FerretLady
   & The Fab 5