From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:43:22 -0400
First, let me inform you.  Male ferrets not only *can*, but DO jump!  Just
ask my friend Jacqueline.  She won't come in the house any more if my baby
Fuzzer is loose.  He turns into SuperFerret and will leap clear across the
room just to tease her! :)

Funny story time:
My fuzzies (quantity 6) share my house with a cat.  The cat is bigger than
all of them put together.  However, that doesn't keep them (the fuzzies)
from trying their best to harrass the cat!  I bought my cat a cat bed.  It's
round (about 24" across) and made of a fleece-like material.  Well, he made
the mistake of sleeping in it the other day, while the ferrets were out.
They SAW him sleep in it!  That meant that the bed had to be removed from
use!

Well, four of them decided to do the "removing", while the other two chased
the cat around the house.  This bed sits right in the middle of the
livingroom floor.  My daughter and I were watching television and we didn't
notice anything at all for about 10 or 15 minutes.  Suddenly, I realized
that the cat was doing an awful lot of racing about the house.  I also
noticed that his bed was gone.

I looked around and noticed that the other four ferrets had gotten the bed
up on edge and had *rolled* it over behind the stereo speaker!  They were
just putting the final touches on stuffing it behind the TV (the TV is
plugged into the stereo for enhanced sound) when I realized what the little
buggers were up to!  I had my daughter rescue the cat bed, but the ferrets
didn't even look guilty!  They just wandered off, looking for something else
to get into!

Todd and the (Hello?  Allied Moving & Storage?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
http://users.success.net/toddl/