From:
Amy and Jim Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:33:34 -0400
I know there has been much discussion about the "attack" on the baby.
There is one thing that surprised me that hasn't been mentioned about these
articles.  The animal control officer or police (don't remember which one)
had also stated that "Once ferrets bite, they don't stop".  Sounds like a
little more education is needed in that area, along with a better
understanding of quarantine laws.

How many of us have owned reformed biters?  There are many out there, it's
a training and comfort issue -- not a condition which needs to end a
healthy life.