From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:38:54 -0800
I just HAD to post to express how utterly TOUCHED I was by Angel's post.
It made me cry.  It makes me want to go out & adopt all the "old-timers" &
cherish every biting fuzzy.  If that was a true story, I want to commend
the "shelter lady" & put Angel's ex-owner in jail for animal cruelty or
something!  GRRRRRRR it made me so mad to here Angel's tale (& ABOUT her
TAIL).  I hope to open a ferret shelter some day, & I hope I have to love &
strength that "shelter lady" has...even if I don't know who she is.

Let me take this opportunity to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving & a
healthy happy holiday season!  Love & dooks to all the fuzzies out there,
from the kits to the "old-timers," to the sick to the ones at the bridge.

Amy & the fur-butts (Miya, Nina, Rascal, & Jack)

"Hey, what the heck is that big green thing w/ all the sparkly lights you
put up yesterday, Mommy?" - Jack