From:
Deni Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:00:04 -0400
Christine,
I just now saw this... I have to say I am laughing my tail off!!!  That is
way to hilarious!  My cat(Meesha) has a tendency to attack the answering
machine when someone calls to leave a message.  She usually knocks the
phone off the hook so the person on the other end is going "Hello?  Hello?
Are you there?  Ohh..... Hi Meesha."  She does it so much everyone who
knows me knows that it's her when someone spontaneously picks up the
phone and doesn't say anything.

"Hello,heelooo,heeelloo is that you Christine?-- who in hell is -like -
Weeds- ??, is that -like- your new girlfriend or something?-like-what kinda
name is -like-Weeds?-- what does she work for the border patrol or =like -
something??- hey call me will ya- ?  ""

So I say huh-what ??  and play back my recording.- the message on my tape
is this:

Godamn it Weeds will ya cut it out and get off me, come here
sweatheart,give mommy the oil"