From:
Robert Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 08:31:54 -0400
Please, please if you ever want to do something for the good of our babies,
please write to the complaint department of ebay about the ferret skin
being allowed to be auctioned off.  As another posted said, be polite but
to the point.  As for the seller, I don't care what anyone says to that one
good or bad!  Ferrets are our devoted pets.  They are domesticated!  Isn't
that what we have been fighting for, for such a long time.  Well, here's
another chance people.  Show everyone that our little fuzzies are not wild
creatures and should not be treated as if.  I can see if it were a pet of
someone that had it stuffed for rememberance of all the love shared with
this PET!  BUT NOT SKINNED AND THEN SOLD!  Would we be seeing our dogs and
cats up for auction next?  Oh what the heck, anything we want skinned and
mutilated (mother-in-laws Only kidding!!!!!!)  Backto business.  I might or
should I say will be flammed by some of you for this but, think about it
before you light the match!  WE FOUGHT FOR DOMESTICATION FOR OUR LITTLE
FRIENDS.Now people are skinning the babies for auction.  Is this domestic
people.

If you want to flame, please do so.  I have a delete button.  But if you
want to help, write EBAY!

I LOVE MY FERRET BABIES
Joanie