From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:31:42 -0500
First off I want to thank everyone who responded to my plea for help.  I
could not reply to you all individually there were just too many.  I am
blown away, I have not been flamed once in this ordeal.  I thank you all
for your desire to help Monty and me and I pray that God will richly bless
each and every one of you for you loving kindness!  Now let me update you
all on the situation.

I put my foot down.  Yesterday, when hubby made a usual nasty remark about
Monty, I (and I can not believe I did this) pushed him down on a chair,
and told him rather sternly... "You told me I could get this ferret.  In
fact you told me I could get two!  I admit I was a bit more pushy than I
should have been (hey, nobody's perfect) and yes I probably would have
pouted for a while if you said no, but i would have gotten over it.  But
that is no excuse for telling me it's ok, pretending to be as excited as
I am, then tell me to get rid of him after I've already bonded!  I promice
I will do everything I can to make his presence easier for you, and I
also promice you this.  Not only will you tolerate Monty with no more
mean remarks or actions, you will love him!  You loved Dante, and Monty
is no different.  You just refuse to give Monty a chance.  You will make
a conscious effort to be civil to him.  You will fall in love with him
eventually just like Dante, but if you don't give him a chance, I will
also stop tolerating the things YOU do and have that I am not crazy
about!"  He kind of just stared at me and said "yes ma'am" I don't think
he excpected me to put up a fight!  He has agreed to give Monty his own
room so he can have more room to exercise when not roaming free and to
give him a fair chance instead of looking for things to complain about.
As for my son, he is in the terrible two's 6 monthes early, he will do
everything he can to be bad it seems.  I am one of those who beleive in
spanking and he is one of those who believe 'so what'.  But this stage will
pass for him too.  Keep praying for us, but I think we will all be ok!

In other news!  We had a bit of an incident today.  I was eating one of
those Twizzler* Pull and Peels, I had a 6" peice hanging from my teeth and
I offered the very end to Monty for a little taste.  Well the little
weasle jumped up, grabed the licorish at my mouth and ran off with it!  I
manages to wrestle it back but he'd already gobbled up about half of it!
He's ok, just left one nasty poop in the corner!

Amanda amd Monty the Wonderweasle!

PS- thank you again all you wonderfull people for you kindness, prayers,
and support!

Have you lost your mind?  Better check your ferrets hidey hole!

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html