From:
Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 03:45:37 -0800
Hello,

Sadly, recently I had to find a new home for my beloved ferrets.
Thankfully they are in a happy home now. Unfortunately my circumstances
will not allow me to ever get another.

I have many wonderful ferret supplies including a big cage that I would
love to donate to someone in need. Many of my supples are almost brand
new. Others gently used. Please let me know if anyone would like them.
I can ship the bedding and toys, but the cage is too big to ship. I
live in Southern California and if anyone here wishes to pick up the
cage I'd be happy to oblige them.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Kathleen