From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:02:57 -0500
Susie Lee here of the now-closed and fully extinguished former
"Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc", still sometimes fielding information
calls for ferrets' sakes. Happy 4th to everyone.

Also, and for ferrets' sakes, don't forget to do some GoodSearches and
GoodShopping for your favorite ferrety charities! I make sure to do
several (at least) GoodSearches per day for Support Our Shelters-SOS of
Lansdowne, Pa., and that's because those good people help so very many
of all our needy ferret shelters everywhere, but you know what? You can
often also go to www.goodsearch.com and enter in the space "Who do you
goodsearch for?" the name of your personally favorite or even local
ferret shelter and MANY of them will come up as verified...and if not,
why enter in "Support Our Shelters" and let each goodsearch penny
really count for every needy shelter! It's the best thing you can do
with your Searching clicks.

Thanks, for ferrets' sakes :)

(our closed Sanctuary's memorial page...
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html )