From:
Tommy Boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:06:05 -0700
I am not going to go completely into Cezar's story here, if you want to
see it you can read it on our website http://www.waywardferrets.com , it
is really to long to go into here but in a nut shell...

Cezar needs an adrenal surgery.  To do this surgery locally it will cost
$400.  Thus we are proud to announce the first scent of WayWard Ferret
Candles.  Oatmeal Raisin Cookie!!!  These candles are a 4 oz Octagon Jar
Candle with a gold lid.  They even have a picture of Cezar doing one of
his favorite things...sleeping and dreaming of raisins!  The candles are
$7 each or 3 for $20.  This includes shipping inside the US.  Any orders
from outside the US needs to e-mail me and I can get the difference in
shipping.  These candles would make a great Christmas gift.  At this time
I can only accept Check or money orders.  Please do not send cash.  For
ordering information, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] This
will help us see how many are going to be going out, I only have around
80 left and it takes me a week to get in the supplies.

Thanks for your support

Jenny, Tommy and all the WayWard Ferrets