From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:19:25 -0000
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER) will be
holding a HUGE Tag Sale the weekend of July 14-15 to benefit the rescue and
sheltered ferret in New England.  The Tag Sale is being held in Westfield,
Massachusetts, at 163 Franklin Street (on the way to Westfield State
College).

Items are needed.  And wanted!!  We are in need of donations of saleable
items for this event which we hope will raise money to continue supporting
the rescue efforts in New England as well as pay for the ferrets already in
our rescue network.

If you would like to donate some items for the tag sale, please call us at
413-562-5014 or drop us an e-mail at [log in to unmask]  If you would
like to donate any large items, or large volume of items and you are within
driving distance of the tag sale, we will probably be able to arrange for
a pick-up.

Thanks for your help!