From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 15:37:27 +0000
I have started felting soap. I have deorated the felt with ferrets. It
is soap wet felted with 100% wool. I gives a gentle exfoliation.... I
have enstructions for use on the items and they will be included when
you recieve your bar of soap. I use the Yardly brand of soap with their
wonder fresh scents. Great gift idea for any ferret lover.

Here is the link to the section in my shop where they are listed.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5191470&section_id=5452794

Thanks
Reanee Gladden- Squeezle's Galore