From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 11:58:16 EDT
On 5/5/05 at 9:45 AM, Baby Boo took his final breath and crossed over the
bridge with the help of Junior, Sassy and Bandit.

He is a young and healthy boy again free of any pain and for the first
time in his life can hear and his white panda coat is rich and full, his
dark eyes glimmering in the warm sun light.

When I was first blessed with Boo, he was a biter but after lots of
"tone" and love those bites turned into kisses every time I picked him
up.

Junior, who crossed over the bridge twenty days ago told him that Sass
and Bandy would introduce him to all the fur kids that have crossed the
bridge and he would now be part of a large fur kid family.

Bandy told him that there is plenty of room for him in their hammy with
him and Sass and Junior.

Sass told him he just would not believe all the food, cool clear water,
treats and tons of toy that is waiting for him and that someday old dad
will be joining them and he will once again hold, love, and play with
them forever.

Good-bye my friend, I will miss and love you. Until we meet again.
Dad (Patrick)