Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:32:32 EDT
Hello everyone my little boy Vinnie Da Rat did the cutest thing I went
to give him an ear rub and he grabbed my hand with his front "Arms" and
hugged me and I could swear give me a kiss while he was hugging.  He even
did what I usually do when hugging my Ma make a grrr sound.  Vinnie is so
cute I bet he could give Nermal cuting lessons

P.S. Nermal is the cutest kitten in the world in the Garfield the cat
cartoons.

Sincerely
David L. Owings
Vinnie Da Rat, Shadow