From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:07:05 -0500
We had a wrapping paper tube that was a bit too small so I slit one side
for its entire length so no one can get stuck.  It is made of light
cardboard and is VERY tight for many of them.  It turns out that old
Meeteetse really LOVES it -- she shoves her way and has worked up to doing
it many times a day.  Now she is at the point where she does not need a hip
and leg massage to feel more comfy each day; the extra musculature is doing
that on its own.  She isn't begging for massage like she did.

Didn't design it with this in mind -- just got lucky.

WOW: just before i was to mail this Warp got under it and juggled it!!!
Ashling's a juggler and we suspect Warp got the idea from her since it's
quite un-Warp-like.