From:
yasmin mughal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 20:32:12 -0700
To all the ferret moms who are scraping ferret poop off the floor in every
corner, my sympathies lie with you.  The only thing I have ever found
helpful to keep them from pooping in an area is to rub linatone on that
area.  This at least cuts back on the number of places they go.

Now that I am down to two or three places instead of 10, it's not so hard
to keep up with the poop.  I also cut up puppy pads and put them in the
corners they like to go.  It saves the floor and makes for easy clean up.

Yasmin and the three fuzzies: Persephone, Phoebe, and Juicy!