From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:36:00 EST
Betty from Blur of Fur wrote:
>Most of us are used to having young ferrets, and their energy and
>attitudes can be exhausting at times.  But I know that for me, as cute
>and cuddly as young ferrets are, there is a special place in my heart
>for the geriatric fuzzies.

I TOTALLY agree with Betty.  My youngest is 5, the oldest being 8.  There
is just something about the old ones that touch your heart in a totally
different way.  I love the independence, the cuddling, that little face
with the blind eyes that still looks at you and listens, but most of all
I love the little arthritic toes.  Two of mine are fosters.  But they will
never leave here.

So as Betty said:
>Won't you adopt or foster one today?

Robin & Doodlebug