Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:27:12 -0500
Hey Y'all,

You know, my Miss Pookie girl loved the snow.  I would take her out to
play in it and she had a blast!  She would tunnel under it where you
couldn't see her, you could only see some snow being bumped up every
once in awhile.

I would stay out as long as I could stand, but would always be the first
to want to go in.  She used to get mad at me about it.  Lol.  I have a
couple of photos of her playing in the snow here, and just for reference,
her nose was more of an off-white pink color.

http://www.ferretsunited.org/pookie.html

For the life of me not sure if I posted about this, but I have a new
personal website going.  It is growing right now, trying to add some more
content to it.

http://www.dragonfey.org

I hope everyone has a happy Samhain and some wonderful celebrations.

Blessings,
Maggie