From:
Carrie Renshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:03:10 MDT
My last day with Alberta Government is tomorrow, Sept 27 and at that time I
will regretfully have to cancel my subscription to the FML.  My new employer
does not have internet, but I am looking in to subscribing it from my home.

I would like to thank all my friends associated with the FML for your
wonderful stories as well as thank you all for your help and kind words when
I lost my Skooter.  I would especially like to thank BIG for providing us
with such an informative list and for all of his hard work.

Hopefully I can sign on again before Christmas.

Stay well Jitterbug, my prayers and thoughts are with you and Monkey.

     Dooks and hugs to all.

     Carrie (Mom)
     Sullivan (Dainty Girl)
     Sunny Boy (Whopper Fert)