From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 12:26:25 +0000
Hello Everyone,

I just don't know anymore.  I go and visit people overnight, and get back to
find all these messages from me on the fml.  I have got to figure out where
that Jill person is and do something about her.

I keep postponing my trip, waiting for a very important package.  Maybe one
of these days I will actually see it and get to go to Houston.

I finally figured out how the Pookster was getting onto my washer to poop.
When they were installed, they put the metal dryer vent hose over the water
lines to the washer.  I think she is walking up the dryer hose to get to the
washer.  Now if I could only teach her how to get out of there once she gets
in...sigh.

Trish--you better be nice, I have the goods on you! Simon sent pics!

Someone awhile back asked me about moving with the ferts.  I am sorry, but I
accidentally wiped my email and addresses.  Write again and I will tell of
my travels.

One tip though, never, ever, never, travel with 19 ferts, personal
belongings and tubs of food in a Maxima.  It can be done but leads to
permanent brain damage.  Plus the odor lingers.  And they don't let you
sleep.

Well, I need to go in search remotes.  And I have to pick up all the empty
ferretone and lager bottles.  I don't have any idea what went on last night,
and I am not sure I want to know at this point.  ;-)

Mystified Maggie and the Miserable Maniacs