From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2011 10:00:20 -0700
Max, Chewy, Miss Hissy Fit, Moose and Kuma are my wonderful fur kids.
I love them so much. So much, in fact, that I sort of...spoil them a
little. They get a mix of 4 ferret kibbles, Vivify, Ferretone and a
wide variety of ferrets treats (just a little before bed). They love
it all EXCEPT for dear Max. The ONLY treat he will eat is the Totally
Ferret treats, which are not available. I am down to a few pieces and
crumbs. I have been being very stingy (in his opinion) with his portion
(the others don't get any, even thought they would like to). At first
they said it would be available in Nov., then Dec. and now Jan. Does
anyone know what the story is behind these treats, or if there is a
place to get them now? I am going to be in SUCH trouble from Max if
I don't get some answers, and quick! I can always count on you guys.
Thanks.

Laraine and 5 spoiled 'babies'