From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 18:26:15 -0800
YES!  GO TEAM GO !  ! !

I was at first puzzled by the "Gotta Dance" slogan, but after thinking a bit
it does make perfect sense.  One of my Son's ferrets he named Spaz as when
he let him out, that's what it appeared to my Son, that the ferret's
"spazing out".  Of course the ferret was just dancing for joy to be out &
run around.

I've been thru some pretty deep depression a couple of years ago as a part
of losing my whole birth family within a relatively short time, and having
chronic fatigue hit hard enough that I was put on permanent disability.  The
persistent happy dispositions of domestic ferrets acted a very good therapy
and role model.

It's an interesting statement of the state of mind of Californian government
bodies that they don't consider the domestic ferret a domestic animal...  I
still shake my head trying to grasp it, but I have faith that it will not
last forever, and our Californian friends will have this part of their civil
rights restored before too long.

I am saying prayers of happy and safe journey of the "Gotta Dance" crew on
the trek to & from the Vegas Expo.  It sounds like we will make good
progress on the positive publicity of our favorite four legged children.

Take car, & have fun!

        Sincerely, Gary & the furry family

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.