Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:46:50 +0000
>Michele & the fuzzy seven...
>PS..to those of you out there with horses also...don't you just feel like
>your cleaning mini stalls some nights when doing litterbox-cage
>duties.....??<G>

well y'all..  i just had to chuckle when i was just glancing through the
FML and came across Michele's little "P.S".  Being the horse person that i
am ..  yes it does feel like cleaning mini stalls..  BUT it smells worse!
i'll have to see if i can't find a Bryer Dung fork to clean my ferret cage
with ;)

Huggles to yall and your little fuzzy friends

Hillary