From:
Bob Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 20:38:48 -0400
A few days ago, Bob talked about feeding chicken bones to his ferrets.
Since Bob is a very knowledgable and active member of the list, I read his
comments with interest.  MeekO loves a treat of chicken but I was under the
opinion that chicken bones were a no no for all animals.

No one commented on the idea.  I would really like to hear some other
opinions on the subject.  MeekO would have a ball with a drumstick but am I
putting him in danger?

Bob (another one).