From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:58:15 -0700
***ATTENTION!!***

Ok, now that I have your attention lol!

Signup closes tonight (Friday) for the Thanksgiving bedding exchange.

If you would like to participate, please send me an email at

Here's how it works:

You make/purchase ferret bedding, it can be anything from hammocks,
sleep sacks, blankets, to whatever you can create. Once everyone is
signed up, I will email everyone letting them know how many people
they have in their group.

Everyone that has signed up, should mail the bedding by NLT November
10th, to allow for sorting, and re-sending out in time for the Holiday.

Once I recieve all the bedding, I will divide it up within your
"group" of people, and re-mail out the packages. (along with contact
information for each person in case you would like to know their
patterns, etc.)

If you're participating in the exchange, you're more than welcome to
send additional bedding that will be added to the shelter's box.

The ferret shelter that is going to be the recipient for the donations
for this swap will be announced in tomorrow's FML...

Please if you're a shelter in need, or you know of one, drop me a line.

If you have good usable bedding that you would like to
add to the shelter's box, you can mail it to:

Valerie Wilkes
3516 NW Princeton LN #10-202
Silverdale, WA 98383

Thanks everyone!