From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 00:10:31 -0500
Once upon a time there was a documentary called Cat Fish. To be brief,
Cat Fish is about a young man in NYC who was contacted by a nine year
old girl on the internet who make paintings based on his photograph.
This little girl also happened to have a older sister who contacted the
young man and a relationship ensued. However, in the world of the
internet, things aren't always what them seemed. Bright side is that
after this documentary, MTV picked up a show to help people find out
the truth about their internet relationships.

This is how I spent my Christmas Eve: wrapping gifts and watching Cat
Fish the TV show marathon.

But what I learned from the show is that you can search for images by
using images on Google.

I look Nell Angelo's photo from the gofundme.com site and NO other
photos were found like that from google.

And google is the number one place to get images from to use when
scamming a person. I'm not saying I can fully believe any story on
the internet (Netflix CatFish and you'll understand why), plus I also
almost feel into the trap of one of those online puppy scams. But I
figured I share this info.

[VM]