From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 00:20:28 -0500
Hello

I left the FML some years ago and just recently came back. I can see
that was a mistake. Maybe some folks will think I'm being petty, but
so be it. I run a shelter and we are on SOS Shelter List. I received 1
card of thanks and encouragement, which was much appreciated. THEN I
got another card telling me what a horrible person I am and not fit to
operate a shelter or have ferrets in my care. If hurting my feeling was
your goal, please know that you succeeded. After my tears and heartache
that someone would take the time to waste paper, envelope and stamp, I
semi got over it. Our ferrets are well taken care of and loved beyond
anything. I wish the best for this individual. At the end of the day
the only thing that matters to us now and always will be the ferrets.
You know nothing of us. In all of the time I've been on this list, I
think we've only posted a couple of times. Obviously, you are not a
happy person. Actually, I do feel sorry for you.

[ST]

[Moderator's note: Certainly not a nice thing for someone to do, but I
don't see how the FML is implicated here: any mean spirited person in
the entire world browsing that SOS page could have sent you that. BIG]