Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:36:40 -0400
There has been some talk on some of the Yahoo ferret groups about the
next IFC ferret symposium taking place on the west coast,CA is not
ferret friendly and the largest state on the west coast.

I think that it would be nice if the IFC opened it up to discussion on
the FML as to the location for the 2007 event.

The south has been covered with having one in GA.  The mid-west with the
forum in St.Louis.  Randy has taken care of Canada.  Las Vegas has had
theirs.  Ky has had a shot at it.

The east coast would like one !!!!!

There are many places that could host it.

Albany NY
Buffalo NY
Boston MA
Hartford CT
Providence RI
Manchester NH
Bangor ME
Atlantic City NJ
Baltimore MD

I am not saying that there should not be one on the west coast but I
think some discussion on where it is held could benefit all ferret
people that would like to attend in 2007 (JMOP) for what it is worth.