Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 17:50:41 -0600
Grrr...can they make any stupider regulations than not allowing people to
have ferrets?  Apparently so, if it's true about the city in Nevada that
won't give permits to "women of childbearing age." I happen to fall into
that category, and think there's got to be something illegal about
discriminating against us like that just because we have the ability to
reproduce!  Quite frankly, I'd rather have ferrets than children.

Sigh (okay, outrage and indignation gone...).  People please tell me what we
have to do to fight these backwards, outdated, uninformed notions!

To Tina, who posted about her ferrets screaming at night: Toggles and Slinky
were a delight when they visited us.  You might want to cover their cage,
put them as far away from where you sleep, and try to ignore them as much as
possible.  They'll eventually stop.  (or you could bring Toggles over here
and give him to me =) ).

Well, hope everyone has a good weekend!

Kelly
Reverend Maynard, Edie, Cosette, Static and Magkij znak...
(and the as yet unnamed yorkie puppie)....