From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:23:06 -0600
It's coming up fast..Black-Footed Ferret Day is September 26th and your
black-footed ferret folks at Prairie Wildlife Research have some great
things for you.

Check out the online auction fundraiser for black-footed ferrets
including such items as a SeaWorld package, Jane Goodall signed items,
custom ferret bedding, ferret art and you can even bid to be a BFF
biologist for a night!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=mustelanigripes

If you haven't seen it already, you can win a fabulous BFF prize
package and the only thing it will cost is your dignity! Snap a photo
of you, your pet or anything else to give us your best BFF impression
and upload it to our Facebook page. Check out some of the great photos
that have already gone up!
http://www.facebook.com/blackfootedferret

And last, but not least, we have a brand new product that is geared
towards the wannabe BFF biologists out there.the Junior Black-Footed
Ferret Biologist Kit! Chase BFFs at night in your own backyard or home
and locate them by their green eyeshine. Get yours today at
<http://www.prairiewildlife.org/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=25>

All of this is leading up to September 26th, Black-Footed Ferret Day!!!!

Thank you so much for your support.

Travis Livieri
Prairie Wildlife Research
http://www.prairiewildlife.org