From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:54:50 -0500
The university email system is having troubles again.  This time I
qhink I am getting all my email, but I am not sure all my outgoing
email is hitting the target.  I know for a fact some of my email simply
disappeared.  I haven't personally replied to the emails with questions
about bone eating because there were so many of them, but most of the
other emails got some sort of response.  If you haven't received an
answer in a couple of days, you might drop me a line to make sure my
reply wasn't lost.

Geeesh!

Bob C