Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 09:52:21 -0400
Hello all fellow fuzzy lovers:

I too have noticed a difference in the temperment & attitude of the two
sexes.  My 2 males ferrets are absoulte sweethearts, friendly, want to
constantly play, never bite & love their mama & everyone else.  My 4 females
all have very different personalities.  But they definitely are not as
friendly and are more attached to their mama then stangers.  Only one of my
females, Dakota, is a dolly.  Baby is a B*tch, ZOe is a scardy cat & loves
to sleep all the time & Delilah is just plain NUTS!!!  :)

I love them all equally and give them all the same amount of attention, but
they all have distinct personalities.  If you want a more attentive ferret
that is just a doll, I would personnaly reccommend a male.

I'm sure other FML'ers don't see the same thing.  This is strictly my
experience.  Remember all fuzzies are awesome, either male or female, or
somewhere in between.  (just kidding)

Christina & the War Dance Masters
Baby:  What did you call me again??? ;<
Zoe: Snore.........
Dakota:  Everyone loves me, dook, dook dook!
Samson:  Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, please rub my tummy
Wile E. Ferret:  Mr. Macho- males rule!
Delilah:  Where is my ridilin ;)

"And that's all I have to say about that...."
                                Forest Gump