From:
Kathleen Erangey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:04:22 -0800
America's Got Talent Casting Amazing Ferrets for Season 8.

If you have a Ferret or Ferrets with skills that America would fall
in love with submit the following to [log in to unmask]

Ferret's Name
Your Name
City you reside
Contact Info
Video link to Ferret's Talent
Good Luck!

--
If you WANT to receive my casting notices please "FRIEND" me on
my Facebook @ Kat Erangey

Kathleen Erangey
America's Got Talent Season 8
Fremantle Media
Senior Casting Producer
Cell 310 383 3105
www.agtauditions.com
www.NBC.com/AGT <http://www.nbc.com/AGT>

Follow America's Got Talent on Twitter and Facebook:
http://twitter.com/nbcagt
http://www.facebook.com/nbcagt