From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:58:09 -0800
Thank you to BIG for all of his hard work and efforts.  You have been
extremely fair in the entire MF debate and posts.  I know that it must
not be enjoyable having to moderate yesterday's stuff.  I agree and thank
you for all of your hard work!

Regarding the PETNO website, I emailed the webmaster to let them know
that most (I cannot speak for all, just the posts I have seen) ferret
enthusiasts are not PETA fans.  I let them know that they might have more
success with this if they removed the PETA association from the site.
Thus far, I have not heard back.  In addition, I offered to share some of
my experiences with Petco, etc...so maybe they will respond, who knows?  I
am curious to see if that website was put up by a PETA person or if it is
just someone who has concerns about Petco selling animals.

I am still waiting for a return call from Craig Parsons, Petco Ferret
Buyer but he does travel so I cannot expect him to respond immediately.

Only a couple more weeks till the symposium - I am counting the days.  It
does bum me out that Troy Lynn wont be there, I was really looking forward
to meeting her.  Hopefully, things will work out and she will be able to
make it after all.

Well, I don't have much else to say except thank you to all of you who
have agreed or disagreed on the MF stuff, in a civil manner.

Have a great weekend.