From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:57:13 -0500
I just wanted to say thanks to Sandee.  I've been a long time subscriber
to the FML but over the last couple of years I've been an infrequent
reader and even more of an infrequent poster.  We've had ferrets for many
years - as the FML archives will attest.  We were up to five.  But due to
illness and old age, all are now gone.  It is tough to see them go.  They
are so full of life that death seems alien to them.  But unfortunately it
is not.  I know Sandee greeted our first one to go, Squirt.  The words
and thoughts were sweet and most of all comforting.  The gesture was
unbidden and heart-felt.  The world is a kinder place for simple acts
like this.

Please don't let people who have too much anger, intolerance, or misery
in their souls put you or what you do down.  Instead of trying to make
the world a better place, they seek to bring it down to their level.
Thanks for your compassion and generosity.

-kim

thinking of Squirt, Pippi, Atlas, Jinx, and Rosie running, playing, and
dancing again

Kimberly Burkard  |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
[log in to unmask] |      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret: