From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:07:10 -0400
SuperSnooper may need to be re-named SuperSMART.  The little fuzzy knows he
can't jump the barrier to the kitchen.  So, he climbs on my shooting bag
which is about 2 feet from the barricaed, and flys over the wall!  I move
the bag back about 6 inches, and he repeats the process.  Well, at 4 feet,
he can't make it .... so SuperSnooper pulls the $300 Bird Watt meter
(electronic and radio people know what that is) and used the 4 inch high
side for a booster.  And over he goes ....

To the person who was drinking saspraella (sp) where did you get it???  none
of the food stores in Norther Virginia seem to have it.  I got some years
ago, but now I can't find it any place.  It is made like root beer, but much
better.

cherrs!!

Nan and SuperSnooper