From:
Judy Churches <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1992 06:45:10 -0400
I have been a subscriber for two/three weeks now and thank you for the
amount of vetinerary info coming over.  Our local local vet does not have
a lot of info on ferrets - they are mainly used as working animals,
although my niece now has a white hob that is a carpet shark - much to
Sis's amusement.
We have a large population of rabbits here, and the rats get a bit carried
away in the grain shed - my three have a ball.  One black-eyed white hob
Boof, and two polecat jills - Bandita and Brat.  Boof now three years old
and the two jills coming up to 12 months.  All solid workers and very easy
to handle.  All love coming inside, but they give the old pointer and the
cats hell!!
Thanks again for the info and I hope the distemper does not do too much
damage - I have also lost good ferrets to this disease along with two good
sheepdogs.

Dave Churches