Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:04:49 -0500
>From:    Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: I've been USED...
>
>they were not attempting to steal the slipper, they were using it as a
>napkin to wipe the ferretone off of their chins!  Silly fuzzies.

Amelia does the same thing with me after her medications, but it's not
quite so funny when it's proglycem, which stains everything white...
sometimes it's my slippers and sometimes it's my neck, depending on
whether I've put her down yet or not; yesterday I didn't notice until
after lunch that there was a big white smear on my sweater, oh well!

Names are funny things.  It took me a month to name Amelia; if she wasn't
deaf, I would have had to just name her Ferret, because she would have
gotten used to that.  But when I thought of the name Amelia, I said it to
her, and it just settled right on her.  OTOH, I had thought that Cully
short for ChuCullain would be a good ferret name, and as soon as I got
Cully (previously known as Kramer) I knew the name fit him.  He needed
something a little more dignified than Kramer, and I thought a hero name
would be good for his self-esteem.  He learned it very quickly so that
confirmed that choice :)

Regina

Regina Harrison [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/
blog: http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/zblog.html