Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:23:41 -0400
Critter Camp is the only exotic pet rescue of its kind in the country.
Without it many pets would be euhanized or worse. Beth is part of our
ferret family and her sanctuary plays a huge, huge role in the welfare
of ferrets in addition to the birds, kinkajous, foxes and more. And
she ... they, need our help. Critter Camp is a contestant in the Pepsi
Challenge to win a grant for 250,000 dollars. The grant would enable
her to build a stand alone facility large enough to open the doors to
many, many more needy animals as well as give better accomondations to
those already residing there. It would also be green, leaving a very
small foot print in the environment and smartly saving the instution
much money in the long run.

I've been there. It's fabulous. But to say they are struggling for
space and a better conditioned place is an understatement. There are
cages surrounding Beth at her bed side. It's a dire situation. The
desire is there, the energy and ambition to continue is there, the
volunteers and workers are there, the financial stability is there, ...
the ANIMALS are there. Everything is in place for now and the future.
What's missing is space.

I'd not be asking for help and bothering you if I didn't believe they
could win. But it is indeed doable. There are hundreds of applicants
and Beth has risen in the ranks over the weeks to the forties! We can
do this IF we were to each vote every day. You can also vote under
other email addie names to help.

Go to the link below to see what Critter Camp is all about, how they
are doing in the contest and to vote:
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercampsanctuary

Thanks for your time and considering,
Wolfy