From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:09:37 -0500
As you know ME, Toby Da Kouri Kanadian Rep and HE, Doodlebug, Da Movie
Star is swooning over Miss Dippy.

Ok....round one to you TV Star!  He gets his Mom, Robin, to get him into
a TV Commercial jest to impress da ladies!  I KNOW dis to be true!  If
you watch for a Southwest Airline Commercial you can see dis Movie Star!

And you can gets an autographed picture for your hidey hole of this guy.
Jest send a buck to S.O.S. and you gets a picture...here go see
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html

Oh yeah, he's a Kouri Fan Club Member and I'M a Kouri Fan Club Member.....
ARE YOU????

NO???  You must practice more FLO mind control....you might gets plans for
a Cat-a-pult...hmmm, maybe if I join again I can gets dat thing...I want
to pult dose cats somewhere, or you gets a sign for da door so you can be
saved if dares fires...or a bumper sticker and other stuff too!  So you a
Member yet??

Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html