Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 21:37:09 -0400
Well gee, I must of clicked on the wrong link. Didn't mean for the post
to be anonymous!! Anyhoo, thanks to BIG for posting the replies and to
the people who did reply. The little boy is holding his own today. I
have been leaving him in my room with the TV on during the day while I
am at work. He seems to like that. I have been doing the carafate but
his poops are still runny. One day they are good and the next they are
bad. My emotions are so NOT in tact!! LOL 3 more days until dad comes
home. I think we can make it!! Keep your fingers and toes crossed that
he will also stabilize when he gets back to his own home.

Kim
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/