Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:11:39 -0600
Hi FML readers,

I generally do not post, but today have a question.  I am trying to find
the "email" address of the maker of Fervac-D, United Vaccines, Inc.  In
the last 2 years, 6 of my 11 ferrets have had "severe" reaction to their
vaccine!  All my ferrets were "pretreated" with the childrens benadryl and
still had reactions!  One of my older girls almost died!!!  So I would
appreciate their email address, for I plan on letting them know their
vaccine is more likely to kill a ferret as opposed to a ferret getting
distemper.  I have talked to my vet, she believes the "endogen", amount
of live virus, in their product is what is causing the problem, not the
solution!  Galaxy-D has a much lower "endogen" level than the Fervac-D.
I would appreciate any information you may have, I know the FML readers
always come through!!

Thank you,
Patty and the "Magnificent 11"