From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:59:06 EDT
Guess I just expected you folks to read my mind.Are you ready? There.....
got it?  For the pschically impaired, the pet expo will be at the state
fairgrounds in Albuquerque,New Mexico on July 17th.The ferret community
will be well represented,after all my fuzzies will be there.Can't get much
cuter than that,not that I'm bragging.

I've been rather busy getting ready,but the fuzzbutts are taking stardom in
stride,other than the sunglasses.Right Dizzy?  BTW,Sugar thinks you're the
ferrets dook.Oh, and Joy,Taz says he loves a British accent.Hope to see you
there.

Sandy and the Wee Beasties