From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 15:58:16 EDT
Hello Fellow Ferret Addicts..

I have a small request for my archives files... I look thru and mark every
'address' I notice on the fml that is a ferret anything... ie: homepages to
the big Star Ferret address and of course Pam Greene and Rochester edu. but
while filing messages realted to specific topics I discovered there are
little notes tacked on here and there within or at the end of messages about
sites or addresses I had not previously noted... so the list is doubtless
incomplete and has to have missed a few nice places to visit if you are a
ferret lover...

A part of the archivists notes in the newsletter for FA has been devoted to
'bits and pieces from the archivies' and I hope to publish a few sites each
edition for computer folks to visit and enjoy..

so... would any and all of you who are willing to have your 'special
address' included in this announcement section please e-mail me the site
address or homepage address or whatever you call it..  so I can get the list
updated and include more 'vacation spots' for the Calif. ferret deprived
newsletter readers out here..  A short text describing what is to be found
at your 'site' would also be most appreciated!

Ferret product sites and that sort of listings are also part of this
newsletter section so if you have anything ferret orientated to offer please
fee free to send me that site address as well... remember... Calif. folks
have few if any sources of ferret products or goodies or supplies or
anything like that out here..  So I hope to get the word out to more people
about more things asap...

thanks to all..

dayna

additional note..  Ferrets can get into anything and anywhere they set their
little minds to... and Virtual Reality Worlds are no exception... what a
hoot to find a VRW with a thriving and very ferrety bunch alive and well and
up to the usual mischief... okd home week to be sure!