From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:59:59 EST
Yeah they are very serious, Joanne, you are right.  I know that the
Oracle carries around a whole hand full of them at all times, and that
Wolfy collects them for her.  But one day, I just know I will not look at
those things as ferrety goodluck charms.  One day I"ll run into a death
due to them, and I'll know I just might end up angrily thowing them into
the trash.

But they are good to keep for educating others and reminding yourself,
that they are an ever present thing that you must prevent and even treat.
Thanks for the reminder.  I have no stories, thank goodness.  I do have
one ferret that hacks them up like a cat.  He has never passed them
through.  He gets them all the time, no matter how much laxitone or
vasiline I give him.  Its an ever present problem with him.  Very
peculiar.  I'm always scared I'm going to loose him to one.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/