Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:34:24 EDT
Hey all.  Its been awhile since I posted.  Been too busy reading all the
your important info and such haelpful and sometimes so cute stories.  I'd
like to send my sincere condolences to those who have lost loved fuzzies.

I also would like to say ferret mathe has sruck at my house and I now have
2 new boys.  Buddy a cutie of a sable (who has been diagnosed with an
enlarged spleen, any helpful info on this would be greatfully appreciated).
and a choc boy named Mokey.  In total that makes us 7.  We added a few more
cages and all is well so far.

I was recentlly at a flea market deal where there was a poor guy that was
actually YELLOW?  I know it diet must have been awful.  I checked the cage
to see how the stool was and it looked ok but I was just too afraid to risk
bringing him home.  Now I feel absolutely awful just thinking about him.  I
wish I would have gotten him anyway.  I know a few shelters visit this flea
market deal so I hope they may have picked him up.  Should I feel so bad?
Am I being too hard on myself.  We did rescue a pr of racoons.  Now any
suggestions on this topic?  LOL.  (this was before we found the ferret).

Jamie