From:
John Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:53:51 -0500
Hey,

I wanted to post a follow-up: I was premature in assuming that my regular
vet's practice couldn't perform EKGs.  I spoke to them this morning
when they opened, and they said that they CAN do this on the premises.
They'll see Pumpkin on Thursday.  Hopefully we can rule out heart
problems one way or another and focus on the insulinoma and the only
problem.

It's been a very looooong 2006.  The days when I had just one sick ferret
whose symptoms could be easily controlled by meds seem like ages ago.  I
don't know how shelter operators do it year in and year out -- you all
have my sincere admiration.

John