Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:43:30 -0800
Last night I watched as my little deaf Panda, Cotton, full name (Cotton
Tarantella Dancing Vampirella) jumped frantically at the side of the
bathtub.  I imagined that she was eager to see what was on the other side.
Perfect time for a bath I thought.  Since my house is on a slant the water
filled the tub giving it sort of a shore line, more shallow at one end
than the other.  I watched with delight as Cotton walked from the shallow
end to the deep end, snorkeling and then returning to the shore line.
This was the first I'd observed "tub ottering" and I think I had as much
fun as she did.