Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 10:25:02 -0400
MC thank you for explaining to people what occurred during the initial
ADV outbreak. Many on the FML were were probably not yet part of the
ferret community back then and are not clear about how the initial
outbreak occurred. Most of all, thank you for sharing with us what
you experienced on the forefront of such dark times.

Bless you and all those affected by this horrific disease.

I am so proud of ferret people and how this was handled and quickly
controlled. I dare say some other animal groups in this nation, due
to greed, have not acted so honorably regarding their breeding and
disease issues.

Wolfy